Jump to navigation
You are here
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
ᖁᕕᐊᓇᓪᓚᕆᒃᑐᒥᒃ ᐃᖃᓇᐃᔭᕐᕕᒃᓴᖅ ᒪᑐᐃᖅᑕᐅᒻᒪᑦ ᓄᐊᑦᐅᐊᔅᑎᐅᓪᑯᓐᓂᒃ ᐅᖄᓚᐅᓯᕆᔨᒃᑯᓐᓂ: ᕿᓂᓕᖅᑐᒍᑦ ᐃᓄᒃᑎᑑᕈᓐᓇᖅᑐᒥᒃ ᓂᐅᕕᖅᐸᒃᑐᓂᒃ ᐱᔨᑦᑎᕋᐃᔨᐅᕙᓐᓂᐊᖅᑐᒥᒃ, ᐃᖃᓗᓐᓂ, ᓄᓇᕗᒻᒥ! ᐊᑏᑐᖅ ᑕᑯᒋᐊᕐᓂᐊᖅᐸᐃᑦ ᖃᕆᑕᐅᔭᒃᑯᑦ ᑕᑯᓂᐊᖅᑕᐅᕝᕕᒃᐳᑦ ᐅᕙᓂ --> www.nwtel.ca ᐅᕝᕙᓗᓐᓃᑦ ᓱᒃᑲᔪᒃᑰᖅᑎᓪᓗᒋ ᓇᒃᓯᐅᑎᓗᒋᑦ ᐃᖃᓇᐃᔭᕆᖃᑦᑕᖅᓯᔭᕐᓂᒃ ᐅᓂᒃᑳᕈᑎᑦᑎᑦ ᐅᕙᖓ (867) 668-3236."
We are currently accepting resumes for the full-time Bilingual Customer Service Representative position located in Iqaluit, NU.
• Maintain and develop positive relationships with Northwestel's Customers to enhance overall customer satisfaction.
• Effectively manage customer requests for products and/or services information, order status, account status and order requests.
• Take ownership to continually learn and understand Northwestel’s products, services and promotional offerings to effectively present solutions to customers.
• Utilize fact-finding skills to qualify and quantify customer requirements to ensure that customized solutions provided meet customer expectations and business requirements.
• Contribute and add value to Northwestel revenues by proactively identifying and recommending products and/or services to meet customer's needs including an effort to retain customers on Northwestel services.
• Respond to electronic requests and inquiries utilizing superior customer service and business writing skills.
• Follow proper procedures and protocol when dealing with requirements for assessing credit risk and limiting Northwestel’s bad debt. This includes assessing security deposit requirements based on appropriate credit check procedures and also negotiating payment with customers on overdue accounts.
• Complete all order entry and clerical duties as required in an organized and timely fashion ensuring order accuracy to meet customer’s requirements.
• Effectively resolve conflicts to the mutual satisfaction of both the customer and Northwestel. First level of support for customer complaints.
• Actively participate in coaching and training initiatives.
• Assist in identifying opportunities for improvement in work processes and procedures to create operational efficiencies and positively impact customer satisfaction.
• Work in a structured call center environment, effectively self manage individual performance to ensure Corporate and Department targets/goals and mandated service levels are achieved. Work shifts as required to accommodate customers.
1. Must be fluent in English and Inuktitut
2. High School Diploma or equivalent
3. 2 years experience in customer service and/or sales with proven customer service skills
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail, including managing complex requests
5. Successful candidates will be required to pass an exam incorporating customer service skills, problem solving, math, keyboarding, and computer applications.
6. Previous Call Centre experience focusing on customer service and sales is an asset
7. Knowledge of applications used by Customer Service teams and service delivery processes is an asset
Send This Job to a Friend