Jump to navigation
You are here
Marketing Communications Manager
Applications are now being accepted for a full-time position of Marketing Communications Manager located in Iqaluit, NU.
Reporting to the Associate Director, the incumbent will have the responsibility of developing and executing marketing communications projects and campaigns. The focus of this position will be on acquisition, competitive steal, base communication and additional corporate and brand projects for multiple product portfolios to help business and consumer segments meet objectives.
• Understand scope and nature of all marketing and communications requirements
• Work with the Take to Market team to understand quarterly objectives and build strategic marketing communication briefs to help achieve them.
• Work with Customer Intelligence to develop and evolve appropriate information systems (customer databases and contact management tools) to meet short and long-term customer communication and campaign goals and objectives.
• Working on projects and campaigns such brand, customer loyalty program, retention/save/win back communications strategy, retail merchandising, trigger marketing and customer education as it relates to self-serve and billing, as well as tradeshows and sponsorship
• Develop metrics for ongoing monitoring of media campaigns and their effectiveness in driving business growth and achieving desired targets.
• Work with Agency and Take to Market to track campaigns and provide analysis to continually improve our communication strategies.
• Work with agency to develop communications plans based on briefs
• Execute on communications tactics but not limited to radio, print, retail, direct and web
• Continue to build relationships with other Northwestel teams – act as mentor/ambassador for Marketing Communications to ensure consistency in all customer facing materials
• Other activities as necessary to support marketing
1. Experience in managing advertising/direct marketing agency relationships
2. Proven experience in developing and executing communications plans
3. Strong campaign and project management skills
4. 3-5 years experience in Marketing Communications or Agency required
5. Strong analytic and problem solving skills
6. Strong interpersonal skills
7. Exceptional writing skills
Northwestel values diversity in the workplace and is committed to the goals of Employment Equity. We strive to achieve a skilled workforce that is representative of the population we serve, and as a Northern company, we are committed to the employment and career development of our Aboriginal peoples. Candidates must clearly indicate on their application if they are an Aboriginal person, a woman, a person with a disability, or a visible minority if they wish to receive hiring preference.
Send This Job to a Friend