||Yellowknife or Whitehorse
||NT or YT
||Do you have Business degree with a major in Marketing, Sales or Technology, complimented by senior sales experience in telecommunications? Are you passionate about technology and linking customer business goals to new information technology opportunities?
If you are this unique individual, Northwestel would like to hear from you for the position of Account Executive. This instrumental position is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to grow revenues for high value and strategic customers by building relationships, determining customer needs and advocating these needs throughout Northwestel.
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for:
• Develop high value customers to grow and maintain revenues.
• Carry out a high level of day-to-day customer service.
• Lead the development telecommunications solutions and proposals for customers, linking their business goals to new information technology opportunities.
• Develop and maintain Strategic Account Plans.
• Provide direction to related departments on the customer’s behalf and lead the introduction of customers to customer service interfaces.
• Initiate and follow internal processes for contracting, ordering, implementing and billing of products and services.
• Maintain and monitor forecasting tools for revenue and services.
• Input and monitor customer pipeline information to track revenue opportunities.
• Pursue new revenue for specific territories, for example: Oil, Gas and Mining.
||This position requires a business degree with a major in marketing/sales or technology (or an equivalent combination of experience and/or credentials)
Three to five years of account sales/marketing experience, preferably in telecommunications.
Strong sales, interpersonal and relationship building, communication (written and oral), multimedia presentation and analytical skills and take the responsibility for maintaining these competencies and technical knowledge in a highly technical and rapidly evolving telecommunications market.
Industry knowledge of government and Aboriginal self-government, resources, transportation and tourism will also be of value.
Occasional weekend and evening work is required of this position. The position may also be required to travel by plane or car at least one week per month, dependent on the location of the position.
Northwestel offers employees a competitive reward package that includes medical and dental coverage, a sales incentive bonus, and paid vacation with a vacation travel allowance. Northwestel focuses on work life balance, employee equity and health and safety. We take care of our employees.
Join our dynamic team, together we connect the North!
****Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this role.****
||Send This Job to a Friend