||Sales Account Executive
||Yellowknife or Whitehorse
||NT or YT
||The Account Executive is responsible for growing and maintaining revenues for the assigned high value and strategic customers. This is accomplished by building and managing customer relationships, selling to the clients' needs for all telecommunications (voice, data, internet, video) products and services marketed by Northwestel and overseeing general day-to-day services supplied to the customer by the customer service department, and advocating on the customer’s behalf throughout the Northwestel’s organization.
Have you completed a Business degree with a major in Marketing, Sales or Technology? Do you have experience in sales to high value and strategic customers, in a competitive telecommunications environment?
If you are this unique individual, Northwestel is interested in you for the position of Account Executive.
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for:
• Developing high value customers to grow and maintain revenues.
• Carrying out a high level of day-to-day customer service.
• Leading the development telecommunications solutions and proposals for customers, linking their business goals to new information technology opportunities.
• Developing and maintain Strategic Account Plans.
• Providing direction to related departments on the customer’s behalf and leading the introduction of customers to customer service interfaces.
• Initiating and following internal processes for contracting, ordering, implementing and billing of products and services.
• Maintaining and monitoring forecasting tools for revenue and services.
• Giving input and monitoring customer pipeline information to track revenue opportunities.
• Pursuing new revenue for specific territories, for example: Oil, Gas and Mining.
||This position requires a business degree with a major in marketing/sales or technology (or an equivalent combination of experience and/or credentials)
Three to five years of account sales/marketing experience, preferably in telecommunications.
Strong sales, interpersonal and relationship building, communication (written and oral), multimedia presentation and analytical skills and take the responsibility for maintaining these competencies and technical knowledge in a highly technical and rapidly evolving telecommunications market.
Industry knowledge of government and Aboriginal self-government, resources, transportation and tourism will also be of value.
Occasional weekend and evening work is required of this position. The position may also be required to travel by plane or car at least one week per month, dependent on the location of the position.
Northwestel offers employees a competitive reward package that includes medical and dental coverage, a sales incentive bonus, and paid vacation with a vacation travel allowance. Northwestel focuses on work life balance, employee equity and health and safety. We take care of our employees.
Join our dynamic team, together we connect the North!
****Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this role.****
||Send This Job to a Friend