Jump to navigation
You are here
Community Service Technician
If Helping Your Community &
Making a Difference Appeals to You,
We Have an Exciting Opportunity!
If you like working independently, climbing poles, working with wires, working outside and have your own transportation and a valid driver’s license we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a Permanent, Part Time:
COMMUNITY SERVICE TECHNICIAN in Lutsel K'e, NT.
What Will We Provide You?
• Training to install/replace telephone jacks and outside service drop wires.
• Competitive hourly wage.
• NWTel vehicle for business purposes or fuel & Vehicle Allowance.
• Northwestel Employee Discounts.
• Vacation Pay.
• Annual Vacation Travel Allowance.
What Skills Do You Need?
• Completion of Grade 10 including reading, writing and speaking skills.
• Own transportation (vehicle, 4-wheeler, snowmobile).
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Computer experience.
• Work by yourself as well as part of a team.
• Physically capable to climb poles and ladders.
• Willing to work in the outdoors year round.
• Must be able to travel for training.
Northwestel values diversity in the workplace and is committed to the goals of Employment Equity. We strive to achieve a skilled workforce that is representative of the population we serve, and as a Northern company, we are committed to the employment and career development of our Aboriginal peoples. Candidates must clearly indicate on their application if they are an Aboriginal person, a woman, a person with a disability, or a visible minority if they wish to receive hiring preference.
Send This Job to a Friend