Jump to navigation
You are here
Manager, Product Solutions
Applications are now being accepted for a full-time position of Manager, Product Solutions located in Whitehorse, YT.
The Manager, Product Solutions is accountable for identifying and evaluating the emerging business opportunities that are being considered as future products and service. Leads the design, development and launch of product in market under his/her responsibility. Maintains communication channels with Product and Market Management ensuring the vision of the product and services being developed align with customer and market need.
• Produces product definition and blueprints including functional and technical specifications of new products and services.
• Establishes product milestones and release plan by detailing the functionality at a user and technical level.
• Engages and owns relationship with vendors and partners for his/her product or service.
• Oversees the development of budget and timelines while defining ROI.
• Leads end-to-end product delivery ensuring business objectives are met.
• Owns the relationship with vendors and partners for the product or service development he/she are leading.
• Oversees all aspects related to the customer journey ensuring the quality of the customer experience with the end product.
1. Post-graduate degree in Economics, Marketing, or Engineering.
2. Masters of Business Administration (MBA) desirable.
3. Project Management Professional (PMP) desirable.
4. Five years experience with business case development.
5. Five years experience in process design.
6. Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels in an organization.
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
8. Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
9. Self-starter: able to identify and develop opportunities with minimal supervision.
10. Ability to conceptualize and articulate new ideas and strategies.
11. Solid technology acumen: able to bridge business initiatives and technology initiatives.
12. Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel & Powerpoint).
13. Demonstrated cross functional team leadership.
14. Participation in organizational health and safety and/or knowledge of H&S regulations in Canada, will be considered an asset.
As a safety conscious COR™ Certified organization, we have an established and comprehensive safety program. We expect all employees to participate in our organizational health and safety programs, adhering to all safe work procedures focused on continuous improvement.
What we offer you:
• Health Benefits
• Team Incentive Bonus
• Paid Vacation with a Vacation Travel Allowance
• Work-Life Balance
• Community Involvement
Northwestel values diversity in the workplace and is committed to the goals of Employment Equity. We strive to achieve a skilled workforce that is representative of the population we serve, and as a Northern company, we are committed to the employment and career development of our Aboriginal peoples. Candidates must clearly indicate on their application if they are an Aboriginal person, a woman, a person with a disability, or a visible minority if they wish to receive hiring preference.
Send This Job to a Friend