||Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Customer Acquisition Specialist is responsible to implement, track, and optimize customer acquisition campaigns across all digital channels. They possess a strong grasp of current marketing tools to lead integrated digital campaigns from concept
to execution. They are part of a dynamic team that works cross-functionally to drive growth of our business.
• Create and implement digital marketing methodologies while optimizing the performance of our marketing channels including SEM, social/online advertising campaigns, SEO, email marketing, and affinity to drive sales.
• Manage, and optimize customer acquisition on social media platforms including, online marketing campaigns including AdWords, brand image, search engine optimization and search engine marketing, customer funnels, compliance and the customer journey and experience
• Leverage web site(s), SEO, SEM, social media, blogs, and other digital tools to ensure a great customer experience/journey, acquire customers through effective funnel management and support current policyholder retention.
• Manage relationships with digital agencies ensuring compliance to brand standards to achieve growth in digital channels.
• Create targeted audience campaigns across desktop and mobile including social network integration.
• Create and manage reporting dashboards, KPIs, drip and affiliate marketing campaigns with SEO/SEM optimization and consistent competitive and best practice analysis.
• Drive increased traffic and leads focusing on increasing conversion rates across earned and paid (PPC) media.
• Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns against KPIs and provide strategies for improvement.
• Optimizing Ad Rank – LP relevance and bidding.
• Strong understanding of the digital customer journey for both sales and service in line with Wawanesa’s research.
• Execution / management of targeted digital marketing campaigns including, but not limited to: paid and earned media platforms.
• Liaison with media vendors which may include Google, Bing and other SEM agencies to grow and enhance website performance and grow social channels in partnership with executive office.
• Stay current with new advances in social marketing, competitive landscape and research.
• Work with Wawanesa Executive Office to source content, material, and links for website(s), social media accounts, and related online tools and platforms to meet and enhance the effectiveness of our digital strategies, goals and objectives.
• Develop and manage budget for digital marketing plan and is accountable for delivering against business goals/objectives.
• Collaborate and provide business digital marketing expertise for various corporate projects and processes.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
• 5-7 plus years of relevant digital marketing experience including Google Analytics, AdWords, SEO, SEM and Google Tag Manager,
• Experience with CMS tools, digital campaign management, optimizing user funnels and Social Media platforms.
• Experience with email design, execution, segmentation and channel optimization.
• Experience developing a comprehensive digital strategy and successful implementation and oversight.
• Experience driving and converting paid traffic through Google AdWords and Facebook Ads.
• Superior attention to detail working in a fast-paced progressive environment.
• Experience with sales lead generation via combination of SEO/SEM and optimization tactics.
• High level of experience with analytics, funnels, dashboards, retargeting as well as A/B and multivariate testing.
• Experience developing and understanding the customer online experience and journey.
• Ability to manage strategies and make timely decisions in complex situations.
• Ability to develop creative solutions, think strategically, understand impact and execute.
• Experience with display/mobile/search/video
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to maintain a high degree of organization.
• Must have strong project management skills
Skills preferred include the following:
• Google Certified Online Marketing & Advertising Professional
• Microsoft’s Bing
• Accredited Professional
• Adobe/Design & Web Suite (CS6)
• Google Analytics 360
• Core Competencies:
• Inbound Marketing
• Interface/Experience Design
• Inbound/Permission Marketing
• Online Marketing/Visual Design
• Search Engine Marketing/PPC
• Search Engine Optimization
• Social Media Marketing
• A/B Testing
• Email Marketing/Autoresponders
• Conversion Funnels/ Drip content
• Responsive Design
• Social Networks Integration
• Squeeze/Landing Pages
• CMS experience
Wawanesa is an equal opportunity employer